Home > Tourism Sites > Cable Park
In This Section
Is life getting too dull and boring? Looking for a new adventure that will get you off the sofa and plunge into an active lifestyle? Welcome to the Green Island Cable Park and get ready to escape the everyday!
What is the Green Island Cable Park?
Cable Park is the latest adventure that’s taking Kuwait by storm. You can now wakeboard, waterski or kneeboard without a boat. Just grab on to the handle and float away as the overhead cable system pulls you around the water. The strategically placed ramps around the water will add an extra thrill to your experience!
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a professional rider, we can’t wait to get you on the water. The Cable Park is suitable and safe for anyone from the age of 12 years and above. Those under 18 need to be accompanied to the park by an adult and be able to ride independently.
Prior time slot reservation and Customer Profile Creation is mandatory
We do not accept walk-ins.
To book your time slot, please click the button below:
Once confirmed, Please check your email and create your Customer Profile prior to arriving at Cable Park.
Cable park pricing
For your safety, please take note of the following instructions:
1. Wear appropriate attire: wetsuits, swim shorts and t-shirts.
2. Ensure to wear your helmet and your vest.
3. Follow the instructions of Cable Park Staff.
4. All customers must know how to swim.
5. If you fall, immediately leave the cable area and swim to the nearest bank.
6. Remove your board or skis and put these in front of you to swim freely.
7. Always beware of the empty ropes and other riders coming from behind you.
8. Avoid approaching handles by diving down shortly.
9. Give fallen riders a wide berth.
10. Drop the handle early enough to avoid a collision.
11. Always keep the handle in your hands, never between your legs.
12. If the cable stops, please head back to the Starting Dock.
13. Use the ramps and other features at your own risk.
Monday to Thursday : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday and Saturday : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Closed on Sundays)